See all job listings
Clinical Supervisor-The Christopher
Center For Urban Community Services
The Center for Urban Community Services, a national leader in the development of effective housing and service initiatives for homeless people, invites applications for a Clinical Supervisor position at the Christopher. The Christopher is located in the Chelsea neighborhood of Manhattan, a 167 unit supportive housing residence for low income tenants, many of whom have histories of mental illness, homelessness, substance abuse, and /or HIV/AIDS.
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the supervision and direct oversight of a clinical services team. This position has significant decision making, supervisory, administrative, program management and service delivery responsibilities, including ensuring staff productivity, the achievement of measurable outcomes, and recipient satisfaction. This person will also be expected to participate in and contribute to a program culture that is client centered, outcome oriented, and dedicated to continuous quality improvement.
Experience and Education Required:
• LCSW Preferred
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills
• Post-masters direct service experience with populations served by program preferred
• Strong clinical assessment skills
• Computer literacy
• Strong interpersonal and organizational skills
• Sound judgment, good decision making skills and high degree of professionalism
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
Candidates without an LCSW will be considered if:
Candidate has LMSW and made significant progress toward obtaining their LCSW. Applicants with LMSW must have accumulated the following to be considered:
•At least 18 months of eligible LCSW practice time
• At least 1320 of the state required 2000 hours of LCSW practice time
• At least 67 of the state required 100 hours of LCSW supervision.
Send resume and cover letter to the following email address: Jeremiah.Hulbert@cucs.org
• Applicants will only be considered for positions they apply for.
• CUCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind
For more information please go to the link below:
Posted on 05/23/18; CVMHA ID #12092