See all job listings
Henry Street Settlement
• Development of weekend and recreational group activities
• Escort children to trips and special programs; accompany students to creative arts programs, computer lab and other special youth trips
• Maintain written records: document incidents, accidents, daily attendance and complete group summaries and statistical data
• Develop curriculums, lesson plans for recreational and educational group activities
• Monitor and track students’ behavior
• Provide homework assistance
• Administer academic assessments
• Develop a monthly activity calendar
• Other related duties as assigned by supervisor
• High School diploma / GED required; Bachelor degree preferred or minimum 1 year college
• Must have excellent attendance reference
• Prior experience working with at risk children in a recreational setting
• Good oral communication and writing skills
• Must have good interpersonal skills, judgment and problem solving ability
• Meet standards for licensing requirements (finger printing, child abuse check, etc.)
To Apply: email Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com. In the subject line, please indicate the job title AND the website where the position was found.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Henry Street Settlement offers excellent benefits and is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Program.
Posted on 05/04/18; CVMHA ID #12062