See all job listings
Henry Street Settlement
• Provide assessments and reassessment for all eligible seniors receiving a dinner meals as part of the pilot program
• Complete all required intake documentation and input into DFTA system for new Meals on Wheels (MOW) clients
• Develop and implement a marketing plan to reach senior adults eligible for home delivered meals
• Liaison between all senior center directors and NORC case managers in DFTA Manhattan District 1 for direct client referrals of those in need of meals.
• Responsible for managing HSSMOW Senior Companion station
• Collaborate with the Senior Companions program to establish new programming models
• Establish relationships and develop contacts with but not limited to: hospitals and clinics, senior residents, tenants associations, elected officials, homecare agencies and houses of worship
• Conduct face-to-face meetings with all contacts followed by monthly phone or e-mail contact
• Work in partnership with other community social service agencies to promote meals on wheels program
• Prepare and compile monthly reports and ensure that case contact requirements are met and are in compliance with agency and contractual guidelines and procedures
• Continue to enhance and develop telephone conference program for homebound seniors, “On the Line”
• Develop and implement additional programming for MOW clients as assigned by program director
• Participate in all required trainings
• Attend community and funder meetings as assigned
• Supervise students and volunteers as assigned
• Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or in related field, MSW preferred
• Good organizational, planning, and time management skills
• Experience with outreach and marketing
• Experience with working with Seniors a plus
• Knowledge of Department for the Aging (DFTA) policies and procedures a plus
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Bilingual English/Spanish preferred
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work as part of a team
To Apply: email Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com. In the subject line, please indicate the job title AND the website where the position was found.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Henry Street Settlement offers excellent benefits and is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Program.
Posted on 05/04/18; CVMHA ID #12061