See all job listings
Center for Alternative Sentencing and Employment Services
Reports to: Facilities Manager
Overview: Responsible for cleaning and maintaining presentable offices. Job duties include, but are not limited to: dusting, sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, restocking restroom supplies such as toilet tissue, hand towels and soap dispensers, cleaning spills, hanging fixtures, changing light bulbs, moving furniture, light sheet rocking, plastering and/or painting. May also require lifting, pushing, or pulling up to 50 pounds without assistance.
• Cleaning and maintaining offices, workstations, restrooms, and clinic
• Disposing of garbage in accordance with the facility schedule
• Minor repairs
• Complete facilities requests
• Accept and distribute deliveries of supplies, and other program materials
• Assist in inventory control
• Keep shredders/photocopiers clean and fill paper as needed
• Provide back up in emergency safety situations
• Messenger runs as needed
• Perform other duties as required
• High School diploma or GED or equivalent related work experience
• Prior maintenance experience; and
• Valid NY State driver's license preferred.
Benefits: Here at CASES we offer benefits that will assist you in making the most of your career and your life. Our programs include health and wellness insurance which is offered through Aetna. A retirement 403(b) plan is held with Principal, education, and training. Additionally, our portable ancillary benefits are offered through Aflac, Legal Shield, and ADP Flexible spending account; which is then deducted through payroll along with commuter benefits, additional short-term disability, cancer, additional income protection, hospitalization coverage, and identity theft protection.
In one document, attach your cover letter and resume in PDF or Word format. No phone calls please. Only applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
CASES is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment with CASES is based solely on qualifications and competence for a particular position, without regard to race, color, ethnic or national origin, age, religion, creed, gender, sexual orientation, disability, or marital, military, or citizenship status. We also actively recruit individuals with prior involvement in the criminal justice system.Your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Please apply through: http://smrtr.io/-1KczA
Posted on 05/03/18; CVMHA ID #12060