See all job listings
REENTRY COORDINATION LIAISON- HRC
Center For Urban Community Services
The CUCS’ Housing Resource Center (HRC) is seeking a Reentry Coordination Liaison. HRC offers technical assistance, training, housing referral assistance, and mental health services information and is actively involved in developing and improving supportive housing initiatives in New York City and across the nation.
Responsibilities: The Reentry Coordination Liaison is responsible for coordinating the forensic housing resources from referral to housing placement including reviewing supportive housing applications, scheduling and facilitating video teleconference housing interviews, consulting with referring OMH pre-release coordinators across NYS prisons and participating in case planning meetings.
Additional responsibilities may include providing coverage for other units within the Reentry Coordination System including but not limited to coordinating referrals to Care Coordination / ACT and community-based mental health outpatient treatment, as well as providing training / technical assistance.
• High School Diploma with six years relevant work experience, or Bachelor’s degree with two years relevant work experience in related field
• Experience with Forensic SMI population preferred
• Strong clinical, organizational, and interpersonal skills
• Strong knowledge and experience with community mental health services including supportive housing, care coordination and ACT, and
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Good computer literacy skills with database knowledge preferred
• English/Spanish Bilingual preferred
Send resume and cover letter to the following email address: Stephanie.Dejesus@cucs.org
• Applicants will only be considered for positions they apply for.
• CUCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind
Posted on 05/03/18; CVMHA ID #12059