See all job listings
Youth Partnership and Outreach Coordinator
Henry Street Settlement
• Coordinate the scheduling, recruitment, roll-out, and implementation of partnership programming with multiple community-based partners, providing services to youth 13-24 on the Lower East Side, including several cohort-based programs.
• Lead outreach and recruitment efforts to connect adolescents 13-24 years old to Youth Opportunity Hub programming and supports, including managing a social media platform and outreach efforts.
• Engage and maintain partnership relationships with key program stakeholders, internal and external.
• Assist in the coordination of events and program opportunities for youth.
• Assist with the facilitation of the Youth Leadership Council and other pertinent workshops and presentations as necessary.
• Demonstrate and maintain professional working relationships with families, funding sources, staff, community members, other departments, etc.
• Maintain and upkeep participant records with confidentiality and in order to remain compliant with funder requirements.
• Maintain accurate program records including contact logs, weekly schedules, attendance reports, correspondence, meeting minutes, and agendas.
• Participate in various contractual, program, division, and agency meetings and activities.
• Work successfully under pressure (i.e., handling tasks which come up simultaneously and/or unexpectedly and approaching deadlines).
• Other duties as assigned by Program Director.
• Bachelor’s Degree required. Bilingual a plus.
• Two or more years of experience in social services, youth development, or related field; Experience in non-profit preferred.
• Experience coordinating programs and managing multiple partnerships/subcontractors.
• Experience with adolescent outreach and recruitment.
• Knowledge of data entry programs related to schools and family (ex. Foothold/AWARDS).
• Skillful usage of Microsoft Office products including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
• Self-motivated with the ability to be resourceful, efficient, flexible, and effectively work under pressure.
• Capacity to work both independently and collaboratively with staff members across multiple programs and program sites.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Must be able to support programs, meetings, and activities at multiple sites across the Lower East Side.
• Flexible schedule, available evenings, and weekends.
Commensurate with experience
Location:265 Henry Street, New York, NY
Posted on 04/24/18; CVMHA ID #12041