See all job listings
Food Service Attendant
The Guidance Center of Westchester
PROGRAM: PROS (Personalized Recovery Oriented Services)
HOURS: Part time - 8:30 am – 1:00 pm
• Set up and maintain the breakfast buffet in our large café.
• Stock coffee, juice and water dispensers.
• Set out cold food such as cereal and fruit for self-service.
• Monitor portion size to control waste
• Order and accept daily delivery of individual lunch meals
• Distribute lunch to program participants
• Maintain cleanliness of breakfast and lunch serving area and dining tables during and after meals
• Take inventory of food, beverages and other supplies needed for each day.
• Order or purchase food supplies as needed.
• Organize and put away food items and delivery orders.
• Maintain daily breakfast and lunch attendance sign-in sheets
• Complete daily food service logs
• Other duties as assigned
At least one year food service experience preferred; Must have reliable attendance, be punctual, have a pleasant attitude and good customer service skills, and read, write and speak English. Must be able to handle small amounts of cash, and make change. Driver’s license preferred.
Mail to: N. Reuter, PROS, The Guidance Center of Westchester, 256 Washington Street, Mount Vernon, NY 10553
Posted on 04/05/18; CVMHA ID #12011