See all job listings
Fee for Service Social Worker
Henry Street Settlement
Job Title: Fee for Service Social Worker
Program: Health & Wellness/Mental Health
Work Schedule: Per diem, up to 20 hours
Since 1893, Henry Street has delivered the most effective, compassionate and comprehensive services possible to residents of the Lower East Side. As a multifaceted not-for-profit, Henry Street provides innovative social services, arts programs and healthcare services from 17 locations throughout the Lower East Side. Building upon its legacy for innovation and effective programming, Henry Street has grown to offer more than 50 different programs, currently making it one of the most comprehensive settlement house in New York City, as well as one of the City’s largest social service agencies. Henry Street is governed by a 45-member Board of Directors and is supported by government grants and contracts, as well as foundation, corporate and individual support.
• Provide individual, group and family services
• Provide case management as needed
• Provide crisis intervention
• Maintain all paperwork according to State regulations
• Collaborative documentation with clients in session (i.e. patient participation in treatment plan)
• Participate in Mandatory staff meetings
• Work flexible hours as needed by clinical demand
• Must agree to at least one late shift a week ( ending 8pm)
• Other related duties as assigned
• LMSW/LCSW/LMHC required
• Minimum two (2) years clinical experience with individuals and families
• Bilingual - English/Spanish or English/Chinese (Cantonese/Mandarin) preferred
• Computer proficiency
• Knowledge of AWARDS a plus
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Organized and able to maintain charting up to date and according to state regulations
Pay Rate: Commensurate with experience
To Apply: E-mail resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Please indicate “Fee for Service Social Worker” in the subject line AND the website the position was found.
Due to the high volume of applicants, only qualified candidates will be contacted.
Henry Street Settlement is an equal opportunity employer/program.
Posted on 03/30/18; CVMHA ID #11993