See all job listings
LMSW/LCSW, LMHC, or CASAC - Full time
The Guidance Center of Westchester
PROGRAM: Substance Treatment Programs
HOURS: Full-Time (Monday through Friday, 35 hours)
Will include evening hours
The Guidance Center of Westchester Substance Abuse Programs are seeking an experienced LMSW/LCSW/LMHC and/or CASAC to join our multidisciplinary team in the provision of treatment services to children, adolescents, adults and families at our Mount Vernon substance abuse clinic. This position is responsible for individual, family and group therapy. Individual and group clinical supervision will be provided.
New York State Licensed Social Worker (LMSW/LCSW), New York State Licensed Mental Health Counselor (LMHC) or a New York State Credentialed Alcohol and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC)
· At least 1-3 years’ experience completing assessments, providing group and individual therapy to adolescents, families, adults and couples in a substance abuse clinic setting.
· Familiarity with 822 OASAS documentation requirements a must. This includes understanding about intake/assessments, diagnosis, golden thread, treatment planning and clinical/therapy interventions from the start of the treatment through termination.
· Familiarity working with alcoholism, other addictions, complex trauma and psychosocial stressors of poverty, abuse, abandonment, grief/loss, foster care, low/no literacy and criminal justice involvement.
· Experience working with DSS, PINS, CPS, TASC, schools and Adoption/Foster Care.
· Ability to utilize electronic medical record a must
Shiane M. Lee
Posted on 03/06/18; CVMHA ID #11929