See all job listings
Director of Quality Management and Compliance
Metropolitan Center for Mental Health
Metropolitan Center for Mental Health, a non-profit, community-based, behavioral health organization located on the Upper West side of Manhattan is seeking is seeking a full-time, office-based Director of Quality Management and Compliance for its Article 31 Clinic and Article 32 Clinic programs across 4 locations.
The individual will be responsible for overseeing the agency’s Quality Management (QM) program to ensure its programs meet accreditation and regulatory standards with OMH/OASAS of NY State. The individual will be responsible for maintaining the agency’s Compliance Program as obligated by the NYS Social Services Law Section §363-d and 18 NYCRR Part 521. The individual will work closely with the Health Informatics Team to ensure HIPAA compliance. The individual will be a leader in the Clinic’s progression toward quality outcome measures as related toward value-based purchasing endeavors with Medicaid and Medicare. The position reports to the Executive Director and works closely with the Agency’s Director of Operations and Health Informatics Director.
• Master’s Level in Social Work, Public Health, Health Administration or Health Informatics
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in a healthcare setting, including 3 years of quality management experience and/or experience preparing for regulatory/accreditation audits and/or NYS Mandatory Compliance Program experience
• Knowledge of OMH/OASAS regulations and standards of care
• Knowledge of NYS Compliance Program NYCRR Part 521
• Knowledge of HIPAA regulatory compliance
• General Knowledge of HEDIS Quality measures, Medicaid Meaningful Use, MACRA MIPS
• Ability to communicate clearly to Executive level staff
• Ability to lead committee meetings
• Strong Organizational and Computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
Competitive salary and benefits package.
Rob Basile, Psy.D., Executive Director
Posted on 02/04/18; CVMHA ID #11821