See all job listings
Program Director, Bronx SP-SRO
Responsible for the overall operation of the residence including the program services as well as the operation of the building:
• Ensures delivery of program services according to agency policies and procedures.
• Ensures compliance with applicable NYS OMH standards.
• Responsible for recruitment, hiring, and supervision of all program staff.
• Assures initial and continuing staff training, develops and oversees staffing schedule.
• Responsible for admission and discharge of clients.
• Responsible for coordinating/delivering safety and health programs to clients and staff.
• Reviews and schedules case/utilization reviews, support plans/reviews.
• Supervises case managers in their service planning and in collateral contacts with providers of medical and psychiatric care.
• Reviews charting to ensure compliance with NYS OMH and NYC DMH documentation requirements.
• Facilitates weekly clinical meeting.
• Establishes and maintains contact with vendors and companies that service building equipment.
• Coordinates client committee activities, develops community resources, liaison with collateral providers.
• Performs inspections of all units, responsible for the overall upkeep of the building.
• Monitors rent arrears monthly and develops collections strategies with staff and supervisor.
• Promotes peer to peer services.
• Promotes other evidence-based practices including integrated & coordinated care, wellness self-management, integrated dual diagnosis treatment and medication review.
• Ensures timely submission of reports as required.
• Reviews employee timesheets, monitors hours and vacation.
• Member of the Case Record Review Committee.
• Serves as a “Qualified Mental Health Staff Person”.
• Recommends measures to evaluate and improve the quality of program services.
• Is on-call for emergencies
• Duties as assigned by supervisor.
M.A. in the field of psychology or an analogous field. Supervisory experience preferred.
$64,600 - $69,000 plus generous benefits.
Email a resume and cover letter to:
Chief Operating Officer, Residential & Community Based Services
Posted on 02/02/18; CVMHA ID #11818