See all job listings
Care Navigator/Assistant Program Director
Function: Assures the coordination of care for all Respite Program guests and assists the Program Director with program oversight and administration
• Conducts intake screenings and responsible for admissions and discharges.
• Responsible for initial and ongoing assessments for all program participants as well as discharge planning.
• Facilitates the procurement of service authorizations from payers.
• Participates in utilization review.
• Ensures delivery of program services according to agency policies and procedures.
• Assures access to psychiatric, substance use and physical health services, entitlements and supportive services in coordination with the Health Home Care Coordinator and/or other coordinator of care.
• Provides referrals for Health Home Care Management where indicated.
• Responsible for transitional support planning, personal safety planning, and high risk situation planning and reviews in collaboration with the guest, natural supports of their choice, and members of the treatment team.
• Regularly reviews and updates the transitional support plan with the guest, Health Home Coordinator, and others involved in the guest’s care.
• Delivers supportive counseling and community rehabilitation services according to individual need.
• Maintains client case records, documenting client response to service, progress and regressions, and regularly updates the Transitional Support Plan.
• Facilitates crisis intervention in the event of an emergency, on-call for emergencies.
• Submits documentation and reports, including incident reports, in compliance with agency procedures.
• Assists Program Director in developing and overseeing staffing schedule and assignment of tasks for Peer Counselors.
• Assists Program Director in supervision of Peer Counselors.
• Responsible for coordinating/delivering safety and health programs to clients and staff.
• Promotes other evidence-based practices including integrated & coordinated care, wellness self-management, integrated dual diagnosis treatment and medication review.
• Attends in-service training as requested by supervisory personnel.
• Duties as assigned by supervisor.
Master’s degree in psychology or a related field with significant experience in the field. Licensure preferred. Experience in crisis intervention required.
$55,000 – $60,000 (commensurate with experience) plus generous benefits.
Email a resume, cover letter and contact information for 3 professional references to:
Director, Human Resources and Information Management
Posted on 01/17/18; CVMHA ID #11774