See all job listings
Bilingual LMSW or LCSW Psychotherapist
PRFI's Bronx and Brooklyn Mental Health Clinics, leading Article 31 outpatient mental health clinics specializing in bilingual Spanish/English counseling, are seeking full time Spanish speaking Psychotherapists to provide individual, group, collateral and family psychotherapy as well as crisis intervention for our clients. The clinics are staffed with a multi-disciplinary clinical team and treat a diverse population with a full range of psychiatric diagnoses and needs.
PRFI offers a flexible schedule and will work with candidates to meet the institution’s and their needs.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Providing the following direct patient care services in English and Spanish: Intakes; individual, group, collateral and family psychotherapy as well as crisis intervention to an assigned caseload.
• Completion of progress notes for each face-to-face contact within 48 hours. Completion of progress notes for indirect contact with 48 hours. Submission of daily, weekly and monthly statistical forms.
• Timely formulation and documentation of treatment plans and their subsequent reviews every three month evidenced through electronic time stamp signatures. Timely recording of all necessary clinical documentation in accordance with NYS OMH and OMIG mandates.
• Identification/assessment of case management or social services needs of your clientele. Referring and linking clients and their families as needed to receive such services and entitlements.
• Comply with emergency after hours coverage for clinic patients.
• Expedite clinic referrals consisting of telephone consultations and walk-in consultations.
• Participation in supervision, staff meetings, case presentations and in-service training.
• Additional responsibilities deemed necessary by Program Director required for program operations.
The ideal candidate must be a mental health professional, LMSW preferred. Post-graduate training in psychotherapy a plus. Knowledge of Cerner/Anasazi a plus.
S/He will have strong organizations skills, high attention to detail, the ability to work within strict time constraints and manage multiple tasks at the same time. Strong communication skills and computer proficiency required. Ability to work a minimum of one weekend day required.
Must be Bi-lingual Spanish speaking.
Posted on 01/16/18; CVMHA ID #11771