See all job listings
- Searches for, locates and engages Health Home and SPOA consumers when initially referred.
- Distributes informational material to potential clients that explains Health Home services as well as describes the nature and purposes of the program services that are available to them.
- Maintains contact with and visit pure Health Home clients.
- Conducts 6 required outreaches to referred SPOA clients and if not successful, completes documentation necessary to return case to SPOA.
- Contracts with and completed all consents and authorizations necessary for client enrollment with both SPOA and a Health Home.
- Completes all progress notes and initial assessments, as well as documentation gathering regarding clients being services in enrollment phase.
- Provides liaison services between clients, potential clients and other social agencies providing services for said client population to ensure better service connection and treatment engagement.
- Establishes and maintains contact with providers of program participants when applicable.
- May coordinate transportation and/or childcare services to assist clients in availing themselves of program services.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in social work, psychology or a related health/human services field with one year of direct work with the target population or two years experience in a related field.
- Must have a valid and clean driver's license.
- Must have access to a car.
- Working knowledge of Word and Excel.
Please forward resumes to:
Posted on 01/10/18; CVMHA ID #11767