See all job listings
The Guidance Center of Westchester
PROGRAM: Shift: 10 am – 6pm
HOURS: 35 hours per week
• Clean and disinfect all bathrooms, replenish toiletry supplies
• Remove all garbage, disinfect and replace liners
• Discard all garbage in the dumpster every evening
• Sweeping, vacuuming, mopping and dusting open areas and stairwells
• Wipe down elevator walls by weekly or as needed
• Notify supervisor of any repairs or supplies needed.
• Driving company vehicles to transport staff, participant and students, complete errands as needed.
• Other job functions as described by dept. supervisor.
• Read, comprehend and write English
• Follow verbal and written instruction and directives
• Good housekeeping skills
• Ability to work independently or in a group
• Have the ability to stand for lengthy periods of time, squat, bend and lift up to 50 lbs.
• Clean driver’s license in good standing
$11.00 per hour
Email resume: email@example.com
Fax resume: 914-237-7256
Posted on 01/10/18; CVMHA ID #11763