See all job listings
Well Life Network
Responsible for program members psychiatric needs and medication therapy and education.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Responsible for program members psychiatric needs and medication therapy and education.
- Prescribing medications, conducting psychiatric evaluations and updates/reviews.
- Determine participant's diagnosis and medication to be utilized during treatment.
- Review appropriateness of existing medication regimen through review of the medication record and consultation with client and staff.
- Document prescriptions and interventions.
- Complete documentation and follow up in accordance with regulations.
- Function as a vital part of an interdisciplinary team, participate in team meetings, family meetings and client service provider meeting.
-Minimal after hours availability in crisis situations, as needed.
Job Type: Part-time
Qualifications and Skills
-NYS license required.
-Must be board certified.
-Seeking an individual to work 27 hours per week - flexible.
-Great opportunity for someone just starting their career or someone who is semi-retired.
Comprehensive benefit package including: medical, vision, dental and a company match 401(K) plan.
Posted on 01/03/18; CVMHA ID #11727