See all job listings
Case Manager - Delta Manor
The Center for Urban Community Services, a national leader in the development of effective housing and service initiatives for homeless people, invites applications for Case Managers at Delta Manor. The Delta Manor serves homeless men with serious mental illness. Please note that the Delta Manor is a 5 story walk building with no elevator and all candidates must be able to easily transport using the stairs.
The Case Manager is responsible for working with an assigned group of clients to help them obtain housing, Help clients live full and satisfying lives in the community; help their team and program to function well and meet their contractual obligations including achieving contracted housing placement goals; and striving, as appropriate to their role, to fulfill the CUCS programs’ core purpose, core values and vision statements.
• Case Manager 1- High school diploma and 2 years experience
• Case Manager 2 – Bachelor’s Degree or HS Diploma or equivalent and 4 years relevant experience.
• Case Manager 3 - BSW and 1 year relevant experience (excluding fieldwork) or Bachelor’s degree and 2 years relevant experience or HS diploma or equivalent and 6 years relevant experience.
• For applicants without college degrees, every 30 credits can be substituted for 1 year of experience.
• Demonstrated ability to provide services to a specialized population, computer literacy and good written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Must be able to work effectively as part of a team.
Please be advised that you must upload your cover letter and resume in one document.
Applicants will only be considered for positions they apply for.
CUCS is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind
Posted on 12/19/17; CVMHA ID #11682