See all job listings
Weston United Community Renewal, Inc.
SUMMARY: WESTON HOUSE Licensed Apartment Treatment Program (48 beds) is seeking a Program Coordinator to assist the Director with day to day program operations and assumes responsibility for the program in the absence of the Director. The Coordinator is also responsible for direct client care.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Appropriate interventions to reduce unnecessary de-compensation, hospitalization, relapses and escort clients as needed.
• Ensure consumers are living in safe, clean and decent environments.
• Conduct intake meetings with new referrals and informs the Program Director and the Team of all “High Risk” behaviors or medical conditions.
• Document progress notes as they pertain to consumers’ individualized Care Plans, and ensure that all clinical and medical interventions are clearly documented in progress notes.
• Answer agency on-call phone at all times, report and document all contacts with consumers.
• Adhere to all agency policies, procedures and comply with government contract guidelines and standards.
• Ensure documentation meets OMIG/Medicaid standards and all services are verified before the submission to the billing department.
• Provides individual supervision to case managers to help them perform services of training, assistance, support and related clinical interventions and document on minutes of supervision forms and submit copies to supervisor.
• Communicate effectively and respectfully with Executive, Supervisory staff, and Team members keeping all abreast of critical issues pertaining to assigned consumers.
• Attend trainings and meetings.
• Perform all related administrative and recordkeeping tasks.
• Other duties as may be assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS: This position requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work or related field, MSW preferred, a minimum of three years’ experience working with adults who have a severe and persistent mental illness with or without a history of substance abuse and some supervisory experience preferred. Computer literate with proficiency in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel; experience with AWARDS. Candidate must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
HOW TO APPLY: E-mail cover letter and resume to WestonRecruiting@thebridgeny.org Note: in the subject line “Program Coordinator”
Posted on 11/29/17; CVMHA ID #11608