See all job listings
Case Management Coordinator
This position is responsible for obtaining and logging case management (CM) assessments/reassessments and progress notes received from external case management agencies, by educating sites and collecting documentation; and conducting assessments via telephone with members who have declined referrals to case management sites.
Essential functions are job duties and responsibilities that must be performed to accomplish the purpose/ goals of the job.
• Follow up with external CM agency case managers within the first 30 days of referral to assure members are engaged in case management.
• Run case management reports on a monthly basis to identify and obtain case management initial assessments and reassessments as required every 60 and 180 days.
• Obtain comprehensive psychosocial case management assessments/progress notes for those active members assigned to a case management agency.
• Perform monthly generation and on-going review of case management site rosters, and identify members who are actively receiving case management.
• Conduct, via phone, reassessments/service needs screens to those members who have declined psychosocial case management.
• Refer members to the appropriate case management agency after assessment completion, if requested by member.
• Document elements of the assessment, including the needs identified and members input.
• Refer members deemed as unreachable to the appropriate interagency department.
• Participate fully as a core member of an Integrated Care Team and communicate with team members regarding identified needs of members.
• Bachelor’s degree in Social work or a Bachelor's degree plus at least one (1) year of relevant work experience in a human services field.
• One (1) year of experience working with HIV Case Managers, Care Coordinators, and/or Primary Care Providers in a social service or medical setting.
• Demonstrated knowledge of case management with focus on HIV-specific case management preferred.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
• Demonstrated judgment of safety and confidentiality issues.
• Demonstrate understanding and sensitivity to multi-cultural values, beliefs, and attitudes of both internal and external contacts.
• Demonstrate appropriate behaviors in accordance with the organization’s vision, mission, and values.
To apply, please go to:
Posted on 11/29/17; CVMHA ID #11606