See all job listings
Licensed Clinical Social Worker/Clinician for Mental Health Clinics
The Guidance Center of Westchester
PROGRAM: Mental Health Programs
HOURS: Full-time, Monday-Friday, 35 hours/week including evening hours
• New York State Licensed Social Worker (LMSW, LCSW or LCSW-R)
• 3-5 years’ experience completing assessments and providing psychotherapy.
• Experience working with alcoholism, other addictions, SPMI, complex trauma and psychosocial stressors of poverty, abuse, abandonment, grief/loss, foster care, low/no literacy and criminal justice involvement.
• Familiarity with OMH documentation requirements, including intake and assessment, medical necessity, treatment planning and clinical/psychotherapy interventions from the start of the treatment though termination.
• Ability to utilize electronic medical record while documenting collaboratively.
• Bilingual Spanish/English preferred.
• LCSW preferred.
• CASAC preferred.
The Guidance Center of Westchester is seeking an experienced licensed clinical social worker to join our multidisciplinary team in the provision of comprehensive mental health services to children, adolescents, adults and families in our Mental Health Clinics. This clinician is responsible for working fairly independently while providing diagnostic assessments as well as individual, couples/family and group psychotherapy. This clinician will be expected to meet a productivity contact commitment of 30 contacts per week. They will also be entitled to accrue up to 4 weeks Paid Time Off during their initial year of employment, and 5 weeks for their second through fifth years of employment with the agency. Due to the volume of substance engaged individuals in this program, direct clinical experience with substance use and addiction recovery is required. Bilingual Spanish/English is preferred. Supervision for LSCW/LCSW-R available.
Commensurate with Experience
Shawna Marie Aarons-Cooke
Posted on 10/25/17; CVMHA ID #11518