See all job listings
Lead Case Management Coordinator
This position provides oversight of the Case Manager Coordinators (CMC) for improving the percentage of Case Management (CM) Assessments/Reassessments and progress notes received from
external case management agencies, by educating sites and collecting documentation. The position conducts and ensures completion of assessments via telephone with members who have declined
referrals to case management sites. Also, in conjunction with the supervisor, contributes to the ongoing development of the case management team by developing and implementing oversight tools,
and identifying training needs and training tools.
Essential functions are job duties and responsibilities that must be performed to accomplish the purpose/ goals of the job.
• Provide day to day oversight of the Case Management Coordinators, ensuring completion of assigned duties; monitor deliverables of Case Management Coordination Unit and provide regular
feedback and updates to direct supervisor.
• Conduct audits of case management coordination staff and regulatory processes to ensure task completion within established timeframes and to identify gaps in processes. Identify training
needs and learning opportunities and assist supervisor with development and implementation of trainings.
• Obtain comprehensive psychosocial case management assessments/progress notes for active members assigned to a case management agency.
• Review Case Management panel reports and identify members who are actively receiving case management. Execute monthly case management reports to identify and obtain case
management initial assessments and reassessments as required every 60 and 180 days.
• Follow up with external CM agency case managers within the first 30 days of referral to assure members are engaged in case management.
• Conduct, via phone, reassessments/service needs screens with members who have declined psychosocial case management.
• Refer member to the appropriate case management agency, if requested by member, at the completion of the assessment.
• Document elements of assessment, including the needs identified and member’s input.
• Bachelor’s degree in Social work or human services field or a Bachelor's degree plus at least one (1) year of relevant work experience in a human services field.
• Two (2) years’ experience working with HIV Case Managers, Care Coordinators, and/or Primary Care Providers in a social service or medical setting.
• Demonstrated knowledge of case management with focus on HIV-specific case management.
• Demonstrated judgment of safety and confidentiality issues.
• Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
• Demonstrate understanding and sensitivity to multi-cultural values, beliefs, and attitudes of both internal and external contacts.
• Demonstrate appropriate behaviors in accordance with the organization’s vision, mission, and values.
To apply, please go to:
Posted on 10/25/17; CVMHA ID #11509