See all job listings
• Meet and greet clients at the front desk.
• Generate daily logs and encounter forms.
• Distribute and log metro card disbursements.
• Update Accumed database regarding client visit status.
• Pull charts on behalf of doctors for scheduled client visits.
• Call clients for appointment reminders.
• Distribute logs and encounter forms to therapists.
• Generate and distribute providers’ weekly schedules in Accumed.
• Translate (Spanish to English) for doctors conducting evaluations.
• Reconciliation of transportation forms for reimbursement.
• Obtain linkage agreements.
• Type reports as requested.
• Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
• High school diploma; candidates with college credits preferred.
• Strong computer skills; knowledge of Accumed billing software a plus.
• Demonstrated experience in maintaining software data and protocols.
• Ability to work independently.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational, and communication skills.
• Exemplary and dedicated work ethic.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish).
Please send Cover Letter, Resume, Salary Requirements, and References to:
Please indicate Receptionist in the subject of the e-mail.
Posted on 10/20/17; CVMHA ID #11495