See all job listings
Fee-For-Service Bilingual Psychotherapist
• Provide individual, family, couples, and group psychotherapy and supportive counseling to clients.
• Provide comprehensive assessment of all clients on caseload.
• Conduct treatment planning for all clients on caseload.
• Provide crisis intervention for all clients on caseload.
• Provide psycho-education to clients.
• Conduct outreach to clients in order to ensure their attendance at appointments.
• Complete all appropriate documentation for each client on caseload.
• Collaborate with other service providers to bring services to clients.
• Actively participate in supervision.
• Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
• LMSW or LCSW.
• Ability to work independently at a satellite clinic (or at a host site).
• Excellent computer skills.
• Excellent organizational ability and interpersonal skills.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish).
Please send Cover Letter, Resume, Salary Requirements, and References to Jobs@unionsettlement.org
Please indicate Fee-For-Service Bilingual Psychotherapist in the subject of the e-mail.
Posted on 10/20/17; CVMHA ID #11494