See all job listings
The Clinical Supervisor is responsible for the clinical aspects of client care, including supervision of staff clinicians, treatment planning review, and in-service training.
• Provide direct clinical services to clients.
• Supervise clinical staff and students, including consulting with clinical staff on cases when appropriate.
• In the absence of the Director, receive referrals for service and assign cases to clinical staff.
• In absence of Director, facilitate group clinical supervision meeting.
• Assist Director in the development and maintenance of the Clinical Policies and Procedures manual.
• Participate in program development.
• Arrange for and provide in-service training to clinical staff.
• Research and circulate outside development opportunities to staff. Review staff requests to utilize these resources.
• Actively participate on the following committees: Utilization Review Committee, Incident Review Committee, and Quality Improvement Committee.
• Coordinate Consumer Advisory Board activities.
• Additional duties as assigned by supervisor.
• LCSW or Ph.D. in Psychology and New York State Licensure.
• At a minimum, three years clinical supervisory experience.
• Excellent computer skills.
• Excellent organizational ability and interpersonal skills.
• Bilingual (English/Spanish) a plus.
Please send Cover Letter, Resume, Salary Requirements, and References to Jobs@unionsettlement.org
Please indicate Clinical Supervisor in subject of e-mail
Posted on 10/20/17; CVMHA ID #11493