See all job listings
Supervising Case Manager
Location: Bronx, NY 10451
EAC Network seeks a Supervising Case Manager for Bronx Court-based Intervention and Resource Team (CIRT) program. Supervising Case Manager is responsible for clinical case management for offenders with mental illness and co-occurring disorders in Bronx County Courts. Position is full time Monday-Friday 9:00AM-5:00PM with excellent benefits medical/dental/401K and very generous Paid Time Off plan (PTO). All qualified applicants will be afforded equal opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital or protected veteran status.
• Provide clinical leadership for Forensic Case Managers and Peer Mentors including review of screening assessments and treatment recommendations and manage direct service caseload.
• Oversee documentation and appropriate case files.
• Perform clinical evaluations using state-of-the-art instruments as needed to determine appropriateness for diversion (based on community safety and treatment needs).
• Review treatment plans with Clinical Director.
• Provide crisis intervention as needed.
• Conduct staff (and treatment partner) training as needed.
• Conduct weekly case conferences to monitor client progress.
• Conduct re-assessments if treatment needs change, and assist case managers with replacement as indicated.
• Respond to questions from the Court on clinical matters.
• Interface with treatment providers.
• LMSW or LCSW required and minimum of 3 years’ experience working with individuals with mental illness and in a supervisory capacity.
• Fluency in Spanish preferred.
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• Must be proficient in computer applications or other automated systems such as spreadsheets, Microsoft Office applications, calendar, email and/or database software necessary to preform work assignments.
• Knowledge of local criminal justice and drug treatment systems required.
Posted on 10/05/17; CVMHA ID #11465