See all job listings
Substance Abuse Case Manager
Location: Staten Island, NY 10301
EAC Network seeks a Substance Abuse Case Manager to work full time for its Staten Island Behavioral Health Collaborative Program. The Substance Abuse Case Manager is responsible for assisting program participants in accessing a broad range of services; including alcohol and substance abuse treatment, psychotherapy, housing, public assistance, and conducting family support groups and cognitive behavioral therapy interventions. Position is Monday-Friday 9:00AM-5:00PM with excellent benefits medical/dental/401K and very generous Paid Time Off plan (PTO). EAC is an EOE. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal opportunities without discrimination because of race, creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability or marital status.
• Conduct program screenings and assessments and baseline and 6-month follow-up GPRA interviews.
• Develop psychosocial assessments and treatment plans.
• Conduct family intervention groups and interactive journaling sessions.
• Assist clients with housing, public assistance, medical services.
• Monitor clients in treatment to support recovery.
• Maintain client records.
• Escort clients to treatment facilities when indicated.
• Perform drug testing.
• CASAC required.
• Minimum of two years of experience working with criminal justice clients required, preferably with experience conducting groups and CBT interventions.
• Must have working knowledge of treatment programs and local criminal justice systems.
• Ability to work cooperatively with treatment and criminal justice systems.
• Must be proficient in computer applications or other automated systems necessary to perform work assignments.
Posted on 10/05/17; CVMHA ID #11463