See all job listings
Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitiioner
- provide services within our ACT, Addiction Recovery and PROS programs.
- under affiliation of a physician, the Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner will provide services within the scope of his/her license/certification and according to the professional standards of discipline.
- collaborate with team to assure quality service to our clientele.
- provide psychiatric evaluation, medication management - prescription and monitoring, collaboration with onsite primary care or off site as indicated.
- counseling to client/family/significant other(s) as appropriate to one's role and consultation.
- licensed and registered as a Certified Psychiatric Nurse Practitioner in New York State is required.
- experience working with people with severe and persistent mental illness and people with addiction is preferred.
- valid and clean NYS driver' license and access to a car is required.
Part time and full time position available.
LOCATION: Suffolk County
Please forward resume to: Lisa.Maher@welllifenetwork.org
Posted on 10/02/17; CVMHA ID #11449