See all job listings
Location: Bronx, NY 10451
EAC Network seeks a Coordinator for new Bronx County Re-Entry Tasc Force (CRTF) program. Coordinator is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day functions of the CRTF and reporting to CRTF Co-Chairs on efforts to develop re-entry services to meet the needs of CRTF participants. Position is Monday-Friday 9:00AM-5:00PM. Excellent benefits medical/dental/401K and very generous Paid Time Off (PTO). All qualified applicants will be afforded equal opportunities without discrimination because of race, color, religion, national origin, marital status, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, or protected veteran status. EAC is an EOE.
• Facilitate engagement of appropriate state and local partners in the CRTF to ensure the
availability of benefits, services, and community-level support to address the criminogenic
and stabilization needs of the re-entry population.
• Assist in the coordination and management of services provided to individuals to ensure
their successful re-entry into the community.
• Coordinate the scheduling of bi-monthly meetings of the CRTF to review program
progress in meeting DCJS contractual milestones and current re-entry issues.
• Coordinate bi-weekly case conference meetings.
• Ensure completion and submission of all required reports to DCJS by established due
• Directly supervise Re-Entry Case Managers.
• Associate’s degree in criminal justice and five years’ experience working with the criminal
justice population or Bachelor degree in criminal justice, social work, psychology or related field and three years’ experience working with the criminal justice population required.
• Demonstrates knowledge of community based service organizations.
• Demonstrates ability to coordinate service delivery in a multidisciplinary environment which
provides services to ex-offenders.
• Possesses knowledge of the Transition from Prison to Community Model and Evidence Based
• Disclosure of associations and/or family members under the supervision of parole or probation or currently incarcerated required before hire.
• Must be proficient in computer applications or other automated systems such as spreadsheets, Microsoft Office applications, calendar, and email and/or database software necessary to perform work assignments
Candidates must apply via the EAC Network website at: www.eac-network.org/careers
Posted on 09/13/17; CVMHA ID #11393