See all job listings
Reports to: Chief Executive Officer
Location: CASES Downtown Brooklyn Office (151 Lawrence St.)
CASES' mission is to increase public safety through innovative services that reduce crime and incarceration, improve behavioral health, promote recovery and rehabilitation and create opportunities for success in the community. CASES houses around 23 programs providing Court Services, Behavioral Health Services and Education, Career and Enrichment Services to individuals with current, previous and risk of criminal justice involvement. The Executive Assistant to the CEO reinforces the culture and administrative functioning of CASES by supporting the Chief Executive Officer and the General Counsel/Compliance Officer.
- Draft and assemble internal communications including correspondence, memoranda and various reports;
- Creatively manage, collaborate with multiple departments and facilitate monthly CASES Newsletter;
- Assist in preparation of materials, attend and take minutes in various meetings including Trustee meetings;
- Collect data and support project management for agency wide initiatives;
- Manage small fund to provide CASES participants and programs with specific financial support;
- Provide occasional coverage of Reception Desk;
- Create and maintain files for the CEO;
- Respond to requests for information about CASES or direct them to the appropriate staff;
- Schedule appointments and meetings for the CEO and other members of CASES Executive Team;
- Manage CEO calendar and schedule and provide telephone coverage;
- Process invoices for payment;
- Create and facilitate a welcoming, pleasant and professional treatment and service environment that supports staff members and participants.
- Provide occasional assistance to other administrative departments as needed
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time position that requires a base of 35 hours per week. The position calls for 9 am to 5 pm Monday - Friday with some flexibility required.
- Bachelor's degree or commensurate experience;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills;
- Demonstrated ability to function effectively in a high paced and stressful environment;
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite particularly Excel and PowerPoint
Benefits: Here at CASES we offer benefits that will assist you in making the most of your career and your life. Our programs include health and wellness insurance which is offered through Aetna. A retirement 403(b) plan is held with Principal, education, and training. Additionally, our portable ancillary benefits are offered through Aflac, Legal Shield, and ADP Flexible spending account; which is then deducted through payroll along with commuter benefits, additional short-term disability, cancer, additional income protection, hospitalization coverage, and identity theft protection.
Please apply through: http://smrtr.io/1RznUg.
Posted on 08/28/17; CVMHA ID #11367