See all job listings
ANDRUS, a leader in the field of treatment and services for children, families and the community and the home of the Sanctuary Institute, is seeking a Clinical Director for its campus clinical day programs.
The Director of Clinical Services:
• is responsible for ensuring excellence in clinical treatment provided to students participating in campus programs, including IEP driven services and services through Departments of Social Services.
• is responsible for the leadership of a dynamic and committed team of clinicians, which includes LCSW, LMSWs, PhD psychologists, psychology interns and case managers.
• is a valued member of a close working campus leadership team, and also collaborates closely with the Orchard School leadership, Residential leadership, Sanctuary core team, and other valued teams.
• is expected to support the training and education of clinical team members, play a role in the develop in creative and best practice interventions, and support the development of strong campus teams across departments
• will provide clinical leadership and direction for the clinical program including but not limited to supervising and defining individual treatment, family and group therapy; the implementation of evidence informed programming; the development of additional specialized clinical programs; as well as the development of programs or tools that support the social and emotional learning of the entire community.
• The Director of Clinical Services is also responsible for the overall management of the clinical budget, ensuring compliance to requirements and standards of clinical care, supervision of assistant directors and overall oversight of the functioning of the department.
• The Clinical Director reports directly to the Director of Campus Programs.
The qualified candidate will possess:
• Masters in Social Work with required license (LCSW) or PhD with license
• Must have minimum of 6 years in the field and at least 4 of that in a supervisory position.
• experience in supervising individuals and some experience managing documentation demands and budgets
• Ability to manage competing demands
• very strong clinical skills and vision
• excellent organizational skills
• Commitment to the Sanctuary Model and its tenants, expertise in trauma informed care and knowledge of best practices in the field
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Valid Driver’s License in good standing
• Experience Working with children with mental health needs, and working with children with severe behavioral difficulties.
• Good Computer Skills
For consideration, please send a cover letter and resume to HR-JP Department at 1156 North Broadway, Yonkers, NY 10701 or email firstname.lastname@example.org or fax 914-965-3883.
ANDRUS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted on 07/26/17; CVMHA ID #11265