See all job listings
PROS Social Work Supervisor
PURPOSE: The Social Work Supervisor will be responsible for direct care, oversight of administrative and clinical
supervision and staff performance evaluation. Requires familiarity and compliance with all relevant
regulations. All responsibilities are to be carried out in accordance with the standards of regulatory bodies and of the Jewish Board of Family & Children's Services
• Interview and hire all program staff.
• Process staff termination in accordance with JBFCS Policy & Procedure.
• Conduct staff Training & Development as required.
• Schedule and monitor staff attendance, staff and vacation scheduling to ensure proper coverage.
• Conduct performance appraisals.
• Conduct Quality Assurance / Quarterly documented chart review and audit.
• Coordinate and oversee admissions process in accordance with all relevant intake criteria.
• Submit monthly OMH reporting.
• Submit monthly internal JBFCS reports.
• Monitor program for continued Improvement.
• Participate in all meetings, as assigned.
• Provide direct service to clients on an as needed/required basis.
• Provide individual and group supervision of all program and support staff.
• Facilitate weekly team meetings and case conferences.
• Monitor Consumer/Occupant Meetings.
• Monitor all individualized service plans.
• Review Service Plan with residents and staff.
• Supervise MSW students, as assigned.
• Conduct Crisis Intervention Training.
• Provide Crisis Intervention Incident Reporting
• Serve as back up to Director Department.
• Assume all on call administrative and crisis evening and weekend duties.
• Other duties as assigned.
New York State License - LCSW
Excellent written skills.
Work experience with similar population of client
Some supervisory experience
718-282-3425, ext 512397
Posted on 07/18/17; CVMHA ID #11244