See all job listings
Case Manager - CPE PM Team
Center for Urban Community services
The Crotona Park East is a 60 unit studio apartment building for people with serious mental illness returning to the community. The building is located in the Bronx, accessible by the 2 or 5 train. Licensed by the New York State Office of Mental Health as a CR-SRO, the Crotona Park East is extended stay housing; residence is from two to five years. The program’s goal is to work with residents to prepare for and obtain less service-intensive housing in the community. The Program provides extensive direct services including Evidence-Based Practices (EBPs). These include Supported Employment, Wellness Self-Management and Integrated Dual-Disorder Treatment.
Responsibilities: The Case Manager’s responsibilities will include case management and clinical services, engagement, outreach, psycho-education, coordination of care, ongoing individual counseling, advocacy, as well as complete documentation of these services. The Case Manager will participate and contribute to a program culture that is client-centered, outcome-oriented and dedicated to continuous quality improvement. The Case Manager’s primary tasks are medication monitoring and crisis management.
• Case Manager 1- High school diploma and 2 years experience
• Case Manager 2 – Bachelor’s Degree or HS Diploma or equivalent and 4 years relevant experience.
• Case Manager 3 - BSW and 1 year relevant experience (excluding fieldwork) or Bachelor’s degree and 2 years relevant experience or HS diploma or equivalent and 6 years relevant experience.
• For applicants without college degrees, every 30 credits can be substituted for 1 year of experience.
• Demonstrated ability to provide services to a specialized population, computer literacy and good written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Must be able to work effectively as part of a team.
English/Spanish Bilingual preferred.
Please be advised that you must upload your cover letter and resume in one document.
Applicants will only be considered for positions they apply for.
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK LINK BELOW:
Posted on 05/03/17; CVMHA ID #10982