See all job listings
DSRIP Project Coordinator
VIP Community Services
Position Title: DSRIP Project Coordinator
Position Reports To: Director of Quality Assurance
The DSRIP Project Coordinator is a Licensed Social Worker, Registered Nurse or a
Health Information Management Professional with experience in project management, data analytics, stellar communication skills, and in-depth understanding of performance improvement that will support the management of the Delivery Systems Reform Incentive Program projects, as well as assist with the execution of our Quality Improvement Management Plan. The DSRIP Project Coordinator will manage the activities and functions of assigned DSRIP projects and CQI projects to assure that goals and objectives are met in accordance with established priorities.
Duties and Tasks:
• Oversee project management of DSRIP project data and reporting
• Participate in PPS collaborative groups and committees
• Participate in agency-wide quality improvement initiatives.
• Serve as a change agent to drive progress by engaging staff in the DSRIP projects through the CQI to better healthcare outcomes.
• Facilitate DSRIP project-related meetings, coordinate logistics, scheduling and participant communications.
• Monitor and track progress towards project milestones to ensure metrics are met in accordance with defined parameters.
• Review electronic health records (utilization review), abstract clinical data elements and enter quality measurement data into appropriate databases and interfaces.
• Participate in retrieval, scrubbing, validation, and analysis of data to identify areas for improvement and ensure data integrity through all agency EMR.
• Participate in the development/deployment of workflows to support CQI efforts.
• Facilitate rapid cycle evaluation and coach health and behavioral staff/teams to improve workflows and optimize data capture.
• Assist in educating staff on program requirements, workflows and use of EMR templates for data capture.
• Engage in quality initiatives that include, but are not limited to, DSRIP, UDS, OASAS, HUD, OMH, Meaningful Use, HEDIS, QARR, and PCMH.
• Produce CQI reports for presentation to leadership for review
• Performs other job related duties as required or assigned
• Upholds and fosters VIP’s “Mission Statement”, Organizational Policies and Structure
• Current NYS Registered Nurse with active/unrestricted license/ Licensed Social Worker/ Health Information Management Professional
• Bachelor’s degree preferred
• Current Infection Control Certificate
• Working knowledge of Microsoft Office including Word, Excel, & Powerpoint
• Experience with performance improvement methods such as PDSA/PDCA, Lean, or Six Sigma
• Minimum of 5 years of experience working with an Electronic Health Record system
• Demonstrates verbal/written ability to effectively communicate with all levels of staff
• Possesses keen analytical skills and demonstrates the ability to be organized
• Is self-directed in maintaining and improving own competence in clinical skills and the area of quality improvement
• Conducts self in conformity with HIPAA compliance policies and applicable institutional policies and procedures to ensure patient privacy
• Ability to interact effectively with all populations served.
Posted on 04/24/17; CVMHA ID #10952