See all job listings
Licensed Social Worker
The Guidance Center of Westchester
PROGRAM: Substance Treatment Programs (Sunrise/The Hub Treatment Clinic)
HOURS: Full-Time (Monday through Friday, 35 hours)
The Guidance Center of Westchester Substance Abuse Programs is seeking an experienced LMSW to join our multidisciplinary team in the provision of treatment services to children, adolescents, adults and families at our Mount Vernon Clinic. This position is responsible for individual, family and group psychotherapy. Individual and group clinical supervision will be provided.
New York State Licensed Social Worker (LMSW)
· At least 3 years’ experience completing assessments and providing group and individual psychotherapy to children, adolescents, families, adults and couples in a clinic setting.
· Familiarity with OMH and OASAS documentation requirements, including intake and diagnosis assessment (DSM), medical necessity, golden thread, treatment planning and clinical/psychotherapy interventions from the start of the treatment though termination.
· Familiarity working with alcoholism, other addictions, SPMI, complex trauma and psychosocial stressors of poverty, abuse, abandonment, grief/loss, foster care, low/no literacy and criminal justice involvement.
· Experience working with DSS, PINS, CPS, schools and Adoption/Foster Care.
· Ability to utilize electronic medical record while documenting collaboratively a preferred.
· CASAC a plus.
Posted on 04/07/17; CVMHA ID #10906