See all job listings
Per Diem Front Desk Attendant -CPE
Center for Urban Community services
The Crotona Park East is a 60 unit studio apartment building for people with serious mental illness returning to the community. The building is located in the Bronx, accessible by the 2 or 5 train. Licensed by the New York State Office of Mental Health as a CR-SRO, the Crotona Park East is extended stay housing; residence is from two to five years. The program’s goal is to work with residents to prepare for and obtain less service-intensive housing in the community. The Program provides extensive direct services including Evidence-Based Practices (EBPs). These include Supported Employment, Wellness Self-Management and Integrated Dual-Disorder Treatment.
Description of Responsibilities
The Front Desk Attendant is a service provider that assists clinical staff in assessing and ensuring the safety and well being of recipients and staff. The Front Desk Attendant is expected to support and actively work toward the agency’s mission and the program’s specific goals and objectives.
1. RECEPTION: Provides consistent and courteous coverage of reception and telecommunications switchboard to insure positive customer service and timely, efficient communication and flow of information for clients, visitors and associates; answers incoming calls, directing calls and messages to appropriate staff, and provides basic referral information to callers as needed.
2. CLIENT MANAGEMENT: Provides guest supervision, monitors guest activities and enforces program rules and regulations; maintains complete and detailed documentation as required; provides crisis intervention support to all staff and guests by managing conflict resolution as needed.
3. OPERATIONAL SUPPORT: Insures the health and safety of the program and guest by identifying and reporting facility and equipment maintenance needs.
4. CLERICAL SUPPORT: Provides administrative support as assigned for organizational activities, including but not limited to: word processing, data entry, typing, filing and recordkeeping.
5. MISCELLANEOUS: Other activities as required and assigned by your supervisor.
Hours: Monday through Friday 3pm-11pm Holidays: New Years Eve, New Years Day, MLK Day, President’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Day after Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.
Per Diem Front Desk Attendants are expected to work a minimum of five (5) weekend shifts per month.
All per diem employees are required to work holiday shifts
•GED or High School Diploma.
•Experience with population preferred. Bilingual Spanish preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to provide services to a specialized population, computer literacy and good written and verbal communication skills are required.
• Must be able to work effectively as part of a team.
TO APPLY PLEASE CLICK LINK BELOW:
Posted on 03/28/17; CVMHA ID #10876