See all job listings
Data Entry Clerk
The Fortune Society
Title: Data Assistant
Unit: Drop in Center
Reports to: Director of Drop in Center
Status: Full Time; Regular; Non-Exempt
Job Code: R136
Days/Hours: Will vary depending on program needs
Date Prepared: November 12th, 2015
The Data Assistant will be part of a team responsible for data entry into multiple systems. The Contracts Analyst and Program Director will provide additional training and support regarding any/all technical/troubleshooting of all data related issues and actions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Conduct data entry, import/export, cleaning as well as documents, implements maintains and/or recommends processes to improve data collection, processing, management, data flow and data concerns.
• Conduct data audits and reviews to ensure data integrity.
• Support the Contracts Analyst and Program Director to ensure the vision of the program data is improved and maintained.
• Performs other related duties.
The position requires a candidate with a facility for data entry and management, data reporting and excellent written and communication skills. The ability to problem-solve, manage time effectively and work independently and as part of a team are essential.
• High School Diploma or GED/HSE required.
• Experience or knowledge using the following: CLIMB, eSHARE, HCS, Sharepoint, HRSA-RSR-WEB, AIRS, HARMONY.
• Demonstrated proficiency in Management Information Systems. Demonstrate proficiency in Excel writing basic formulas and using pivot tables.
The Fortune Society encourages individuals to apply who have successfully made the transition from incarceration and/or substance abuse into a stable, productive lifestyle in the community.
Travel Requirements – May require travel to Long Island City office for meetings and/or trainings.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The responsibilities and requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skills, minimum education, training, licensing, experience and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
The Fortune Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will be afforded equal employment opportunities without discrimination because of conviction history, race, religion/creed, color, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, predisposing genetic characteristics, victim of domestic violence status or marital status.
Posted on 03/08/17; CVMHA ID #10806