See all job listings
Overview: CASES is seeking a Database Management Intern to support the Database Team with day-to-day database operations. The intern will be responsible for helping to maintain our Salesforce database, assisting with documenting processes and training staff members on Salesforce uses, running reports, and supporting long-term projects that involve multiple CASES programs.
Experience with Salesforce is preferred but not essential as long as you really love manipulating data and are interested in learning the ins and outs of this powerful cloud computing tool. Salesforce knowledge is currently one of the most sought-after skill sets in business and non-profits.
Essential Functions for Database Intern:
• Data Sanitization
• Duplicate Record Management
• Serve as primary contact for fielding and evaluating user requests and troubleshooting user issues
• Serve as a backup for creating customized reports as needed (Salesforce)
• Salesforce database maintenance and entry
• Preparing datasets in Excel for upload (including formatting, cross-checking, etc.)
• Assisting with creating and distributing
• Salesforce training documentation for staff and documenting system/process changes
• Assisting staff with using Salesforce more efficiently and effectively (researching accepted best practices, new functionality, logging and responding to use case scenarios)
• Support long-term projects (taking meeting minutes, following up on action items, scheduling)
• Other duties as assigned.
• Bachelor’s Degree or degree holders) preferred or High School GED with database experience.
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to multitask.
• Exceptional data maintenance abilities with good analytical skills.
• Process oriented and a strong attention to detail necessary.
• Ability to interact with departments with professionalism and strong service etiquette.
• Hands on experience with Windows operating system.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel skills (Pivot Tables, V-Lookups, etc.
• Must demonstrate patience and an ability to work with people with varying degrees of technical skill.
• Experience training users at various levels of comfort and ability a plus.
• Must have ability to bridge between non-technical user-base and technical development teams.
• Professional comportment and strong customer service orientation.
• Self-starter requiring little management.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Possess a high level of independent judgment within established procedures.
• Experience with data entry preferred (Salesforce or other database).
• Flexibility with changing situations and priorities.
$15.00 per hour
Please apply through: http://smrtr.io/_GBpug.
Posted on 01/27/17; CVMHA ID #10689