See all job listings
ANDRUS nurtures social and emotional well-being in children and their families by delivering a broad range of vital services and by providing research, training and innovative program models that promote standards of excellence for professional performance in and beyond our service community.
Andrus provides annually a broad network of supports to over 2,500 vulnerable children and families of all backgrounds and means. Our mental health division (MHD) extends individualized child and family interventions, supports parents, caregivers, and helps children and their families build on their unique strengths while managing their particular challenges. With Clinics in Yonkers, White Plains, and Peekskill, we are able to provide services to families in northern, southern, and central Westchester.
The Case Manager provides direct services and case management services (service planning, service implementation, coordination, linking to various agencies and systems) to children and families; provides ongoing evaluation and advocacy to assigned families and reports directly to program supervisors.
The qualified candidate will possess:
• Bachelors in Social Work or related field – BSW or an equivalent combination of education and experience from which comparable knowledge and ability can be acquired
• Must have minimum 2 years’ experience working with children and families in a community based setting
• Must be computer literate
• Bilingual/fluency in both English and Spanish is a strong plus
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, ability to establish rapport.
• Ability to interact with public and staff in a professional manner
• Knowledge of community resources and counseling/social work practices with high risk populations
• Experience working with persons in crisis
• Ability to motivate others towards achieving goals
For consideration, please send a cover letter and resume to HR-JP Department at 1156 North Broadway, Yonkers, NY 10701 or email email@example.com or fax 914-965-3883.
ANDRUS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted on 01/27/17; CVMHA ID #10688