See all job listings
ANDRUS nurtures social and emotional well-being in children and their families by delivering a broad range of vital services and by providing research, training and innovative program models that promote standards of excellence for professional performance in and beyond our service community.
Andrus provides annually a broad network of supports to over 2,500 vulnerable children and families of all backgrounds and means. Our mental health division (MHD) extends individualized child and family interventions, supports parents, caregivers, and helps children and their families build on their unique strengths while managing their particular challenges. With Clinics in Yonkers, White Plains, and Peekskill, we are able to provide services to families in northern, southern, and central Westchester.
The Yonkers school based Supervising Psychotherapist is responsible for conducting client screenings and direct clinical services (evaluation, treatment), as primary therapist, to assigned clients, supervising assigned staff (psychology Interns, social work interns and staff clinicians) on clinical and administrative work and providing clinical coverage and on a rotating basis for the on-call schedule. The Supervising Psychotherapist is supervised by the Assistant Clinic Manager. The schedule is Monday through Friday, working three (3) days a week 8AM to 4PM and two (2) days a week 11AM to 7PM.
The qualified candidate will possess:
• LCSW or PhD or Psy. D. in clinical work with a professional license in NYS.
• Minimum of four (4) years of clinical experience including functional and administrative supervision experience over staff.
• Bilingual in Spanish/English is preferred.
• Must have excellent clinical skills and experience within a host environment, school based a plus, as well as experience with grant-related tracking and reports.
• Must be able to demonstrate awareness of and adherence to consistent professional boundaries within diverse settings.
• Knowledge of and experience with multiple modalities of psychotherapeutic intervention and be a proficient diagnostician with excellent management skills to resolve complex clinical and administrative problems.
• Must be computer literate and have excellent communication skills.
• Ability to meet session productivity standards.
• Access to a car for travel.
All interested and qualified candidates please send your resume with a cover letter and salary requirement to ANDRUS HR-JP Department, 1156 North Broadway, Yonkers, NY 10701 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 914-965-3883.
ANDRUS is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Posted on 01/27/17; CVMHA ID #10684